Friday, January 7, 2011

Anxiety

I have an anxiety disorder that only seems to get worse as I get older. Also the more things I have going on in my life the more I am affected by the anxiety. Right now I am having a full blown anxiety attack, I have already taken my medication and its not helping, so I am left battling it alone. I am the only one awake at my house and I feel this is driving me crazy. I know I wont sleep tonight like most nights but tonight its worse because of this anxiety I am having. The worst part about it is I know the cause and I cant get it to go away and it wont go away for a few months. I don't know how long I can live with this anxiety inside me. Sometimes I feel it would be easier if I was gone....at the same time I want to live, but this anxiety is just so horrible! I feel I could end up doing something crazy if it does not go away.....I wish I had someone to help make it go away right now

No comments: