Thursday, December 2, 2010

Idea

So yeah I know, nobody reads this but its kinda like journaling so I will post every now and then. So think is not the second part to my dads death, havent been in the mood to write out the rest but I will. This is an idea that came to me and I dont know if anything will come outta if or not but I think it would be really cool to do. So in honor of my dad and help people not end up like my dad did, I would like to start saving money, funding raising, maybe doing a craft sale, or something, to provide information, financail, and some after leaving the hospital care for heart patients that live alone on limited income or just all around need some additonal help that they cannot get on there own. Everytime I think of how my dad died I cant help but think that if I knew more then what the dr's told me, or if my dad had some other resources then maybe he would still be alive or atleast not have died alone at his home. I do not believe he should have been sent home by himself and there are tons of things that the dr's didnt say or do that they could have. Oh and another thing I would like to do is help people get there meds as soon as they leave the hospital. See the hospital new my dads condition and that is runs in the fam and that his dad died young and knew that when my dad left he had no way to get his meds right away. He had to wait until the next day and I had to driving him to anrbor and wait all day for him to finally get his meds. Now if I could save enough money I could buy those meds for someone else in a similar situation. Anyway its just an idea, I dont even have a job right now so I definatly wont be pursing this anytime soon, but maybe in the future if thats the way God leads me.

No comments: